Joe and Sarah

Joe and Sarah

Friday, July 27, 2012

Top Ten List

I've been struggling with writer's block, so am following in the foot steps of fellow Ball State alum and rolling out a top ten list of things we're thankful for!  We are always thankful for our family, friends, and love and support we have, so here are some random ones!  

10. Friends, Big Bang Theory, and Sex and the City for always being able to entertain me and crack me up even thought I have seen them all...a lot!
9. Plants vs. Zombies- this one I'm adding for Joe because he plays a lot
8. Podcasts- we both listen to a variety and a lot!
7. Diet Cherry Coke & Mountain Dew...need I say more?! We are cutting back on caffeine though, but these are the fav loaded beverages!
6.  Naps...highlight of summer for Mrs. Jones and the kitties. Sometimes when you're having a bad infertile day you have to remember the little things you CAN do- naps are up there with wine! :)
5.  Buffets...Teppanyaki for Joe, Pizza Hut with Mom for me
4.  I'm a full time special needs preschool teacher!!!  WOOHOO!  I will miss my Allen friends and munchkins, but really feel blessed to make this change!
3.My TSH levels are back up in the range that Dr. Bopp wants them for IVF & Pregnancy.
2. Date nights...we went to Scotty's for dinner, a beverage, and desert! 

and the number one thing we have to be thankful for this week...
being able to see so many of our old friends from DeMolay!  DeMolay played such a major role in our youth and the start of our relationship, it was fun to stroll down memory lane!

So, that's the blog update for this week!  A little random, but if you know me that shouldn't be too surprising!
Love,
Sarah & Joe



1 comment:

  1. This is a great list... a lot of my favorites are on here too!

    ReplyDelete