Joe and Sarah

Joe and Sarah

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss and 24 week ultrasound!

This week is Read Across America week and today celebrates Dr. Seuss' birthday!  I wasn't there to celebrate with the kiddos today because we had an appointment to check in on Baby Andrew and how he's doing.  Dr. Darroca's first order of business was checking my amniotic fluid because last time I had a lot.  Today, it was better so one less thing to worry about.  The plus side of having too much amniotic fluid last time was we got another ultrasound this time, which included a couple 3D pics.  Baby Andrew is estimated to be around two pounds and everything is developing as it should.  It's really amazing to think about our first ultrasound with Dr. Bopp and how he has grown and changed.  Please keep praying for us though, we want Baby Andrew to keep growing healthy and strong!  Pray for my immune system to fight off preschool germs (I was not feeling so hot last week) and for Joe as he deals with me, works on the nursery, and maintains his status as the level headed one around here.  I think for so long I was scared to be excited that we were pregnant, always waiting for something bad to happen because of how long and difficult the journey has been, but with every day that passes I'm more excited and thankful.  Let's be real, I still am scared and pray a lot but seeing that little guy and feeling him move is just amazing!  We are so blessed!
Much love to all!
Joe, Sarah, and Baby Andrew 

Over Presidents' Day weekend, we took a quick trip to Vegas before we become parents!  We had a great time, saw Michael Jackson's One, I got a massage & mani-pedi, and Joe got to spend time with our favorite girl Penny getting his Dude tattoo.  Isn't it awesome?!


I was super excited to find this shirt on Etsy to kick off Dr. Seuss in preschool!!


Last picture, but certainly not least...the best 3D picture from today!

1 comment:

  1. Seuss and little one...could you be more blessed? Prayers for continued healthy baby, mom, and a very busy hubby! Love to all. (A quote that your mom always leaves me with). :)

    ReplyDelete