Joe and Sarah

Joe and Sarah

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh, The Places You'll Go!

In honor of Dr. Seuss, a quote from him to jump start our blog entry!  


As I think about Oh, the Places You'll Go and Infertility...I am making some text to self connections and can picture the teaching chart that goes along with it!  It would be nice if Dr. Bopp could give us the odds that Dr. Seuss does... "And will you succeed?  Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)"

However, we are moving ahead knowing there's not a guarantee but having faith that things are going to work out for us!  It's a little scary sometimes, but without faith I surely would be a big hot mess! This past week I got an e-mail from Heidi at the Cade Foundation at the perfect time.  I was kind of down and just frustrated in general.  It was a good reminder that God has the right time for everything!  Heidi also reminded me to appreciate the journey!  Thanks to Heidi, I now have a Cade Foundation bracelet with words on it.  :)

Yesterday, I went to the doc in the box (urgent care) because of a lovely sinus infection.  With ISTEP coming up, there is no time to be sick!  The PA asked about the last time I had my TSH checked, I replied our fertility doc had just checked it.  That simple question led to me being able to share about the Cade Foundation!  It was the first time I'd shared our story with a stranger and been able to give him a resource to help.  So, I left with an antibiotic and feeling good about having shared our story.

There's nothing else too exciting to share!  Please say a prayer for my Allen munchkins and the staff as we start ISTEP this week and for Joe as he deals with me and ISTEP stress!  

Mark your calendars ladies~ March 15 is the 2nd Annual Cade Foundation Fertili-Wine Tasting!  This event is being hosted with Stacie Vetor (my cousin who received the Cade Grant, was blessed with triplets, and is the reason we began supporting Cade).  If you haven't received an evite or a message on Facebook, let me know!  We would love to have as many ladies join us to celebrate the Cade Foundation and any donations to the Cade Foundation are appreciated and will enter you into a raffle drawing.  We will have surprise bottles of wine and other fun prizes!

Thanks for taking time to read our blog and share in our journey!  We are so blessed to have wonderful friends and family supporting us!  Have a wonderful week!
Sarah & Joe





No comments:

Post a Comment