Joe and Sarah

Joe and Sarah

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Another step forward....

Before I get into our update for the week, please be sure to check out the Race for the Family coming up in June.  We are looking forward to participating and helping raise $ and awareness for the Cade Foundation!  If you know someone in the area that would like to participate, please share the info.  We want this event to be a huge success, the more money we raise the more families that can be helped overcome infertility!

The book has finally closed on ISTEP!  Oy vey, it is not my favorite aspect of teaching for sure. We have my hysteroscopy (surgery) scheduled for May 21 @ 1:00.  At 10:00 we will meet with Dr. Bopp for our pre-op appointment.  While I'm in surgery, Joe is scheduled for his count update.  It's nice they were able to schedule it all in one trip.  From what I understood at the last ultrasound, the procedure is pretty minor I will just have to be out for it.  The part I am dreading is the whole no food/drink part!  Pray for Joe because I do get whiny when thirsty and hungry!!  I am thankful for our nurse Allison, who calls back quickly and answers all my questions.  :)  Based upon her recommendation, I'm going to take Tuesday off to rest and recover before returning to my munchkins.  Nothing like adding sub plans and a surgery to the end of the year crazy, but this has to be done.  Other than that, nothing new to report from the Jones' front.  Joe is working hard between Walls and Great Sounds and I was able to pick up another tutoring job after school.  Thanks for the continued love and prayers!  Thanks to Steph for finding some new quote pics that fit the blog perfectly!


Have a wonderful Mother's Day and week!  We are heading to Marion to have lunch with Mom after church, Mother's Day isn't always the easiest day for an infertile person but we are so thankful for our mommas!

I'm looking forward to taking my little munchkins to the Fort Wayne Zoo this week.  Hopefully the rain stays away!
   

Sarah and Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment