Joe and Sarah

Joe and Sarah

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Worries and blessings

Hysteroscopy was Monday and that went well...I didn't remember updating the blog Monday  night!  Oops.  Tuesday I was home to rest and recover, which meant the DVR, the couch, and the kitties.  I was beginning to worry about how the cost of the surgery was going to impact our make a baby budget.  We no longer have the rock star coverage, so there will be some expenses on our end.  I just was sad, and figured all I could do was pray for peace about it and that I would remember the whole not being anxious about anything.  Wednesday I was back with my munchkins and the craziness of the end of the school year.  By the end of the day, I was beat but I did love the fact they missed Jones for two days!  
Thursday morning I woke up feeling a little more relaxed.  Joe called Dr. Bopp because we hadn't heard anything about his tests.  At one point in the morning, I realized I had a voice mail from Midwest so I zipped to check it.  Wonderful news, things are in the normal range for Joe!  Dr. Bopp feels that with the updated results, we will not need to do ICSI that they will let our stuff fertilize itself...and that saves us about $1300!  It was a definite answer to prayer and a reminder about having faith!  We will have to meet with Dr. Bopp and talk to the Cade Foundation about definite costs for our IVF cycle with this great news.  
Friday morning came with another voice mail from Allison....this one was to report that the pathology report on the polyps came clear.  No cancer!  They weren't too concerned, but they test everything they remove just to be safe.  We ended the week with blessings to be thankful for without a doubt!  Back to Dr. Bopp on June 7 for post-op check in.  In the mean time, we just are thankful for good results and improvements!  
On a side note, Go New Jersey Devils!  Joe has introduced me to the hockey playoffs, and I must say it's pretty fun.  There's a lot of rules that I don't quite get, but Joe is kind enough to relate it to football and things I relate to....anyways, Go Devils!
Five more student days, only three at preschool!  :(  June 5th is the last official contract day, but there are two classrooms to close up this year.  
Thanks to everyone for the thoughts, prayers, and encouragement this week!  It was a week of ups and downs, but this the life of an infertile couple.  We are thankful for great news and look forward to moving ahead!
Love,
Sarah & Joe

1 comment:

  1. So happy to read all the great news!! I will keep praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete