Joe and Sarah

Joe and Sarah

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Results are in...

It would be wrong to bury the lead, today's results...POSITIVE!  Dr. Bopp called to let us know, I'm pregnant.  Prayers were answered for sure, I was praying for a 50 just to get that first positive down.  My HCG was 132!!  Back on Friday morning for another test, Nurse Allison says we need it to increase by 2/3 at the least or even double.  By my math, we are praying for 220 at the least on Friday morning.  She's also going to check my thyroid levels to make sure they are cooperating!  We are to exercise cautious optimism until the first ultrasound, so just praising God for this positive news and going to take it easy and one day at a time!  (Yes, I will be going back to preschool tomorrow and taking it super easy!  I need my people!  It will be awhile before the kiddos know though)
When I was looking at my quotes on Pinterest, this verse stood out.  I think it safely summarizes life for Joe and I.  I'm so thankful that he endures this hot mess that is me through every circumstance!  Please keep the prayers coming friends!
Sarah & Joe

2 comments:

  1. Pregnant. Yep. Prayer answered. Now on to more....prayers. Double those numbers, cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So thankful God answers prayer!! Will continue to pray for a healthy baby and momma!

    ReplyDelete